BAND OF ROBBERS SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR INFORMATION: The Band of Robbers Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Gravitas Ventures (“Sponsor”), having its principal place of business at 209 Richmond Street; El Segundo CA 90245.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence. Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Online entries only. To enter the Sweepstakes, send a photograph or screen-shot of your purchase receipt and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM PT on Thursday, January 14, 2016 to be eligible.
4. PRIZES: The types and number of prizes to be awarded shall be in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prizes (and/or any portion thereof) are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No substitutions or cash redemption of prizes are permitted. All prizes are awarded “As Is” and without any warranty of any kind express or implied. Additional restrictions may apply.
5. PRIZE DRAWING: Prizes will be awarded via a random drawing from all eligible entrants. The random drawing shall be conducted in a manner and time at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Winners will be drawn on or about Friday, January 22, 2016. Prize Winners will be notified on or about Friday, January 22, 2016, by email. Failure of a Prize Winner to respond within a reasonable time frame (but not longer than 36 hours) from such notification referred to above may result in disqualification and the selection of another entrant from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor is not required to contact Potential Prize Winner more than once. By entering this Sweepstakes, Prize Winner acknowledges that he/she meets the aforementioned requirements for eligibility and agrees to be bound by the aforementioned rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its designees. Any and all taxes in connection with a prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
6. CONDITIONS & DISCLAIMERS: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The decisions of the Sponsor and its designees are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment. The Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any technical malfunction, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or telephone/computer/software failure. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor is not responsible for the actions of entrants or other individuals in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants’ or other individuals’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify the Sweepstakes’ Official Rules and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes.
7. LIKENESS: By entering this Sweepstakes and unless prohibited by law, the Potential Prize Winner hereby consents to use by Sponsor of his/her respective name, voice, photograph and/or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for this and similar promotions without compensation.
8. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold the Sponsor, and any affiliated entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation causes of action, claims and demands, including legal fees and expenses, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants or his/her administrators, heirs, successors or assigns might have or could have, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or use by entrant of a prize.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that to the extent permitted by applicable law: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential or special damages, lost profits, and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (3) entrant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
10. GOVERNING LAW: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of California (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in California and where the relevant contacts are with such state. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
11. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.